iPhone, iPad, iPod and Android Trading
Our new mobile forex trading application is available for the following mobile platforms/devices:
Mobile application allows customers to:
- Trade from a real-time live tick chart
- Ability to use all symbols available
- Place Buy and Sell orders
- Place Pending orders
- Set Stop-Loss and Take-Profit
- Close and Modify Existing Orders
- View Real Time Profit/Loss of Live Trades
- View Past history
Additional features include:
- Real-time interactive currency charts
- Live economic news calendar
- Real-time market price overview
- Fibonacci Retracement Calculator
- Pivot Point Calculator
- Profit Calculator
- To start trading from your iPhone iPad or iPod please look up "Forex Metal" at the Apple iTunes store. Direct link: Forex-Metal MT4 iTrader.
- To start trading from your Android device you may download the app from Android Market. Forex-Metal MT4 droidTrader.
After downloading and installing the mobile terminal locate our trading servers in the list:
Dunboyne-Production - for connecting with real trading accounts Dunboyne-Demo Server - for demo accounts
If you need help with using the mobile terminals, you can access the user manuals here.
You can access your trading account using your mobile devices with your login and password the same way you access it via regular terminal.
Using PDA for Trading
If you use a PDA device, you can place orders, view charts and monitor your account from any place, anywhere you are. To access your trading account via the PDA you need to download the Metatrader 4 Mobile Terminal from http://www.metaquotes.net/mobile_terminals or http://www.metaquotes.net/mobile_terminals.
System requirements: PDA, Windows Pocket PC 2002 or higher.
The features of the mobile terminal include:
- Ability to trade over the Internet;
- Instant execution of orders;
- Charts and technical analysis package;
- Multilingual interface, which includes 14 languages;
- Internal mail, news and many other features.
Once you have downloaded and installed Metatrader 4 Mobile on your PDA device, you can access your demo and real trading accounts via our server. (Note: although you can open a demo account automatically, to open the real account you need to submit the form on our site first).
If you already have your PDA set up and have accounts open, please contact our support staff at [email protected] to get instructions of how to connect to our server with your mobile terminal.