The most convinient trading tool for fund managers on the market today!
If you manage multiple clients' accounts this is what you need.
Our Manager's terminal allows account managers to trade on behalf of many clients at the same time.
View and operate unlimited number of clients' accounts.
Modify trading parameters at any time by adjusting TakeProfit and StopLoss.
Provided absolutely free to managers who trade via our platform.
Main functions of the terminal interface:
- Market Watch - list of financial instruments with rates.
- Online Users - contains the list of online users.
- Accounts - intended for managing all accounts of the system.
- Orders - information about all trades of any account can be requested.
- Reports - section allows to create different reports on closed orders
- History Reports - section allows to create various reports on the daily reports
- Mailbox - window contains the list of income messages.
- News - window allows to look through the published news.
Unlike the standard MT4 client terminal, with our manager's terminal you can:
- open trades on behalf of several clients at the same time. No need to keep several individual clients' terminals open on your monitor screen.
- see and analize all clients' trades and positions on the same screen.
- Fast and conviniently execute orders on behalf of clients.
You just need to try it to see how easy it is to operate your clients' accounts with this terminal.
If you would like to trade on behalf of your clients using this terminal or just have more questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via other available communication channels.
Below is a sample screenshot:
How to start trading using our multi-account terminal:
- Contact us and establish a trading account for your company, if you don't have one yet.
- We will provide a link for you to download and install the terminal.
- Each of your clients will need to open a trading account with us (or you can forward us their documents). You will see all your clients' accounts in your terminal.
- Clients will need to sign a Power of Attorney giving you the authority to trade from their accounts. We will provide the text of the POA document.
- Clients can then add money to the trading accounts by wire transfer, credit card or other available methods.