Open Demo Account
To open a demo account please download the MetaTrader 4 terminal.
The difference between demo and live account and why to open a demo account:
- demo and live accounts have the same functionality.
- Of course you do not invest money with the demo account and all profits and losses in demo account are fictitious.
- On demo account you can be permitted to do things that you can’t on your live account For example, to deal at obviously wrong quote, which otherwise would be impossible to do on the live account .
- Demo account allows you to gain trading experience and familiarize yourself with the trading platform.
- You can test your trading strategies or develop new ones in the real market conditions at no risk involved.
Three easy steps to open a demo account:
- Download MetaTrader 4.
- Run the mt4setup.exe file.
- Follow the installation process and click Next when required.
Once you download and install the platform, you will be asked to enter in some information, including a valid email address. Your demo account will expire after 20 days of inactivity.
Select your language.
Agree to the license agreement by ticking the box.
Choose a location to install MetaTrader 4. You can leave this as is and simply click next.
Select a program group or leave the default and click next.
Click finish to start MetaTrader 4.
To proceed, read the First Steps Tutorial.